Tonight I made a mess.
I also saw one of the ladies at Stitch n Bitch knitting Tulle into a dish-scrubbie and I realized that I had tulle and I could easily knit some of those and some shower scrubbies too! So tonight I took my prom dress and turned it into this:
It seemed like a lot more fabric when on the dress.
There’s also a good amount of the more structured white tulle that I may be turning into a couple dish scrubbies when I move out but right now they’re kind of useless if I were to knit with them. The rest of the fabric will probably go to covering pillows or backing something; I haven’t decided.
I’ll be knitting it up and giving them out and keeping a couple too. The color combo is really pretty so I imagine it’ll stripe very well.
Today was Worldwide Knit in Public day. I’ll be posting photos from my work of yesterday.